Order an autographed hardcover from Trident Booksellers to get a charm necklace (a miniature of the dagger in the book!), character illustration, deck plan, and bookmark. Please specify how you’d like your copy personalized in the “order comments” section upon checkout. Your gift will be mailed with the book!
Order a hardcover from any other retailer to get a character illustration, deck plan, bookmark, and a signed book plate. Your gift will be mailed separately.
PLUS everyone who preorders will get an email with the first 50 pages of Lying in the Deep right away, and on May 2 you’ll get an email with the high-res illustration, deck plan PDF, and exclusive Q&A.
This preorder campaign is now closed! Thanks so much to everyone who preordered.
Where to Preorder Lying in the Deep
Rules for the Preorder Promotion
Thank you so much for your interest in this promotion! Here are the terms and legal stuff.
- If ordering from Trident Booksellers, this promotion is open to residents of the US, Canada, and wherever else Trident has shipping available. Your gift will come with the book and will include the dagger necklace.
- If ordering from any other retailer, this promotion is open to residents of the US only. Your gift will be mailed separately and will not include the dagger necklace — that is exclusive to Trident orders. Items will not be shipped outside the US. Form submissions with mailing addresses outside the US will only receive the digital gift.
- Only preorders of the hardcover format are eligible for the preorder gift.
- While supplies last. Supplies are limited — the necklace will run out first.
- One gift per person. Upload separate receipts for separate gifts.
- Form will close May 1, 2023 at at 11:59pm EST.
- You must enter the address you will be living at in May 2023. If your address changes after you submit the form, please contact Diana here. Do not resubmit this form.
- All items will be shipped following the book’s launch on May 2, 2023. Please allow time for delivery.
- If you live outside the US or want to request the book at your local library, you are eligible to receive a digital swag pack. See details here.